How To Get Your Free GolfThis Premium Membership!
***Disclaimer*** This post may include affiliate links, including Amazon. This does not affect your viewing, or any pricing on the associated sites, but we make a commission on purchases. This is how we help fund this site. Thanks!
We here at GolfThis understand you want to save money on golf with the best tee time deals you can find. I mean, who wouldn’t want discount golf green fees?
As you may have seen through our Coupons Page, we get out a talk to golf courses for you and get these green fee deals for you. We offer you 3 free days to access these golf offers, then you must purchase a membership to keep using them.
We could try to explain to you that you use one or two special offers from the golf courses and your membership is paid for, for the year. But we know that some people just want a little more…
Well, you’re in luck, we have you covered!
We have set up a system so that
YOU CAN GET YOUR PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP FOR FREE!!
It’s a pretty simple system that we have. In fact it creates a win-win-win for everyone involved.
We have set up a “Credit” system on the back end of the site. You can do items from the list, as many times as you like, and get “Credits”. You can then use those credits towards the purchase of your membership. If you have enough of these credits, well, your membership is free.
HOW TO GET CREDITS
- Posting Comments – 1 Credit per Post - As you have seen, you can post comments throughout the site, on golf course pages and blog posts. For every post you make, you will get 1 credit. Try to make these comments as helpful as possible for other users, as you would want them to do the same for you.
Eg. “I played this course last weekend and the greens are in great shape!”
- Posting a Classified Ad – 1 Credit per Post – We have added a Classified Section to our site so that people can post golf equipment they have for sale. If you post your old clubs, or a bucket of found golf balls for sale, or an upcoming golf tournament in this area, you will get 1 credit.
- Post on Twitter “I saved money golfing with GolfThis.com #golfthis” – 1 Credit per Post (up to a maximum of 5 Credits) – As it says, if you tweet this out what is in quotes to all your followers, we will give you a credit for helping us out.
- Refer a paying member – 5 Credits per person referred – When you refer someone and they pay for a Premium Membership, you will get 5 credits! See the How to Refer Your Friends below.
- Write a blog post for us – 5 credits per 500 words written – If you write a blog post for us about golf, some sort of how to, or a comprehensive review on a golf course, you will get 5 Credits for every 500 words you wrote. Article is 1000 words? 10 Credits! The Article/Post must be orginal (yes, we will check), and must be well enough written that we will want to post it. Contact us for more details.
HOW TO REFER A MEMBER
If you want to refer your friends, the process is very simple, and as mentioned, we will give you 5 credits. Follow the steps below to refer your friends.
1. After you are logged in, you will want to go to your ‘Profile’ by clicking that in the top right corner.
2. Once on the profile page, you will click ‘Generate New Code’ under ‘Invitation Codes’.
3. This will bring you to a new page with the code on it in BOLD.
4. You can then email this code to your friends.
5. When they register to the site there will be a spot to input the ‘invitation code’. They enter it here, then once they upgrade to a Premium Membership we will give you 5 Credits! (see below)
HOW TO CONVERT YOUR CREDITS INTO A COUPON
After you have earned some credits you can then convert them into a coupon code, which you can apply towards your purchase of a Premium Membership. Follow the steps below.
- On your ‘Profile’ Page you will see ‘Credits and Subscriptions Coupons’. Under here you will see your available credits. You then click the ‘Convert to Coupons’ button.
- On the next page it will ask you the amount that you want to convert. Likely, this will be all of it, which will be listed as (max. #). Press ‘Convert’ and it will give you a coupon code.
- Take that coupon code (eg. below is 9dKVJqPfbuL6p1Nh) and enter it on the ‘Upgrade Your Account’ page to receive that discount!
It’s just that easy, and in fact we encourage you to take advantage of this offer. By comment, telling your friends, posting on Twitter, etc., you help us make the site better for us and for everyone. So go on and take advantage of these coupons for tee times, that’s what they are there for. Go find some golf deals near you!
A FEW THINGS TO NOTE
You must be logged into your free account to earn credits.
This system may on be available for a limited amount of time, so act now!
Remember that we will review your comments and shares from time to time, and if the system is being abused we will revoke your membership.
If you notice that the system is not working properly, or think you should have more credits, contact us.